VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Feeders needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Feeders needed   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:21 am

I'm in bad need of a decent feeder supply. I don't have the chance to breed my own feeders/rats and mice at the moment and am desperately trying to find a reliable feeder source where i can stop by once a week and don't have to spend a fortune on them..

Let me know if one of you guys has a reliable source or even breeds mice and rats for himself and can let some extras go for a good not wallet raping price..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
mwooster
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Feeders needed   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 am

I breed feeder rats for my collection and sell them as well. I have around 75-80 breeding females at this time. Everyone says I have the best prices they have seen and all of my rodents are fed mazuri rodent breeder. If you are interested just give me a call 757-647-8109 or shoot me an email.

Mark
Back to top Go down
http://riverpointfarmreptiles.weebly.com/

Feeders needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1