VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Humidifier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Humidifier   Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:16 am

Does anyone use a humidifier? I just bought a Vicks humidifier from Bed Bath and Beyond and it works ok I guess. It has the room at 66% humidity but I have it running 24 hrs. Also, it is kind of loud. Does anyone have any suggestions for a better one?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Humidifier   Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 am

I don't have any suggestions for a better one, but I am using two of those Vicks-style humidifiers on a timer so one goes off at noon and one at midnight. Just a tip I learned, if the humidity isn't high enough or flowing quick enough, you can add a few pinches of salt to speed things up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
kpphilpot

PostSubject: Re: Humidifier   Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:37 am

I have a few cool air mist humidifiers with connected tubing to pump it into a tank (or multiple tanks). They are easy to make and work well. I am selling them starting at $20, if you are interested let me know.

K. Patrice Philpot, MaEd
Exceptional Social Studies Teacher
804 402-3356
kpphilpot@yahoo.com
Petersburg, VA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humidifier   

Back to top Go down

Humidifier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum