VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate82

PostSubject: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:17 pm

In search of chacos, rose hairs, versicolors, Arizona blonds, pink toes. Please let me know as I am trying to purchase. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Contact Clarence Payne

He is the owner of Off The Ark in Chesterfield VA, its not to far of a drive from you and he has a lot of Ts.

https://www.facebook.com/OFF-THE-ARK-Exotic-Pets-194045060620868/
Back to top Go down
Nate82

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Thank you for the Info
Back to top Go down
ethanblaze1017

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:36 pm

I've got A. Versicolor 1" slings and P. Irminia 1.5" slings available
Back to top Go down
Nate82

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   Sat May 21, 2016 4:19 pm

I have quite a few of the following up forsake at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....   

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy a few species of tarantulas.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Invertebrate Discussion-
Jump to: