VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rodent breeder in WV?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Rodent breeder in WV?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:15 am

Anyone know the name of the rodent breeder in West Virginia? I have been looking for ASF's in VA and have been unsuccessful but remember someone in WV about a year ago that had them for sale.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Rodent breeder in WV?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm

I got a few asf's are you wanting to feed or breed ?
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Rodent breeder in WV?   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:39 pm

CM5150 wrote:
Anyone know the name of the rodent breeder in West Virginia? I have been looking for ASF's in VA and have been unsuccessful but remember someone in WV about a year ago that had them for sale.

Thanks
Naked Acres Mouse Farm on Rock Cliff Drive. It's just off I-81 exit #16 on the north side of Martinsburg.

This time of year they don't have very many, apparently they don't breed well during the warm weather? I've had to substitute mice for ASF once or twice over the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rodent breeder in WV?   

Back to top Go down

Rodent breeder in WV?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: