VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What did you guys pick up from the expo?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cjherps1

PostSubject: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:48 am

just curious for those of you that went on Saturday, what did you pick up? It seemed like they had a good turn out. Lots of people were there.
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:40 am

I'll be going to the one in Hampton this weekend, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:15 am

Two big bags of aspen, big bag of Sani Chips, live pinky mice and a book............ I was tempted to buy the genetic stripes at he rear right of the show. They where $65 each!!
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Got me a centipede!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm

A human centipede?
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Picked up some Dubia
-A Theraphosa Stirmi (Burgandy Goliath Birdeater) from a friend.  

Stayed the night in VA beach, went to the Eastern shore and picked up this gstripe that I bought a couple weeks ago.  (DEEP in shed)

Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:44 pm

jw wrote:
A human centipede?

Yuck that movie No
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:02 pm

affraid

Last edited by jw on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:00 pm

HAHAHA WTF!!! Facepalm
Back to top Go down
saphdrag99
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Managed to pick up a young queen bee ball girl and a high gold ball male for the younger sibling. She LOVES them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys pick up from the expo?   

Back to top Go down

What did you guys pick up from the expo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: