VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Snakes being offered elsewhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Snakes being offered elsewhere   Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey everyone. I'm a member here but don't come around much because I'm really into breeding blue tongue skinks.

I'm a member of another forum that is holding an ongoing auction to raise money for one of our members in need. Most of what we have is skink related, but we have other reptiles as well.

We are currently running weekend auctions for a group of snakes. I do not have a complete list, but what I do know is as follows: adult proven male limber albino Rosy boa, adult proven male peublan milk snake, adult pair 1.1 California King snakes. The male is a purple striped and the female is an awesome super banana.

If you are interested in checking out these or any of our other auctions, you can find it on Facebook at Scales For Hope Reptile Auction. If you can't find it, feel free to friend me and I can help get you there.

Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down

Snakes being offered elsewhere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1