VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

looking to buy frozen pinkies in bulk, not looking to pay crazy shipping prices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
antibread

PostSubject: looking to buy frozen pinkies in bulk, not looking to pay crazy shipping prices   Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:24 am

Hi guys, new to the forum. looking to buy 50-100 pinkies frozen, but not into paying to have it shipped to me. I am right around DC and willing to drive to pick them up. Anyone selling in NoVa?
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy frozen pinkies in bulk, not looking to pay crazy shipping prices   Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm in Chester VA and I can fill that order shoot me a PM or email @ CPayne3@offthearkpets.com
Back to top Go down

looking to buy frozen pinkies in bulk, not looking to pay crazy shipping prices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: