VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nerdy Dog's Pet Shop! $1 Any Size Rat Sale!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Nerdy Dog's Pet Shop! $1 Any Size Rat Sale!!!   Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on here, hope everyone is doing well!

I recently have started working at/helped open a new pet shop in Harrisonburg called Nerdy Dog's Pet Shop. It's a full pet shop, with all kinds of animals, as well as a whole room devoted to fish(fresh and salt) and a self service dog was. In regards to the reptile side of things..We breed our own rats, and I'm hoping to start breeding snakes in the future once we get our feet off the ground. We are also always looking for private snake and lizard breeders as well as anyone who breeds feeders other than rats. (Crickets, super worms, etc..). I linked our Facebook at the bottom, feel free to give it a look and a like! If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Also we have a sale on rats right now! $1 for any size rat!!

https://www.facebook.com/nerdydogspetshop?fref=ts
Back to top Go down

Nerdy Dog's Pet Shop! $1 Any Size Rat Sale!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1