VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hampton Feeders still around?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Hampton Feeders still around?   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:27 am

I have tried sending e-mails and called the #'s listed but no luck. Anyone know if they are still in business? I need 50+ ASF's.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mojo2112

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Hampton Feeders was bought out by house of scales not to long ago maybe a few months back
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:39 am

If you're trying to order 

Ted
houseofscales@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:36 pm

House Of Scales shut down their Hampton warehouse I got the message the other day.
Back to top Go down
Thereddog

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:13 am

House of scales wasn't reliable at all for this area. Kept asking me for big orders, but wasn't able to fill my smaller weekly orders for weeks on end and kept changing delivery days and making excuses. Kept trying to turn in back on me saying they thought I would be ordering more but couldn't find 100 meds a week to get me.....I'm working on getting my production back up and running but we had to start fresh when moving down here. I'm hoping to be up and running with ability to start selling shortly. Anyone able to pick up in mechanicsville will be able to get the quickest, but looking at routes by summer. Let me know if you will be needing(how much-how often) and I will get regulars on the list.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:57 am

It's not that they weren't reliable HOS also supplied educational places and with everyone else trying to get rats from them they weren't able to keep up production reason they fell back for awhile so they could bump up production and be able to supply everyone... I'm unsure why they shut down the Hampton facility though... I can supply you with a many as you need as long as I know a week in advance ( or at least before I place my order ) and if your looking for 100 Meds a week your going to get them @ my cost.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:18 am

The only month/week they changed delivery days was in Dec of 2014, Besides that they've always delivered on Wednesday and they've never had a problem filing my order's big small or anything in between. Until more and more store's where asking them to supply them and ordering more than usual that's when they shut there doors to most while they up'd production.
Back to top Go down
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Cp3 were are you located have 50 corns plus getting ready to breed
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:26 pm

They shut down the hampton facility because it cost more to run it than to just produce more at their main facility and deliver.

They will be in full force before to long. 

If anyone wants bulk feeders (Frozen) feel free to PM me and if you need larger frozen feeders.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm

They shut down the hampton facility because it cost more to run it than to just produce more at their main facility and deliver.

They will be in full force before to long. 

If anyone wants bulk feeders (Frozen) feel free to PM me and if you need larger frozen feeders.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:33 pm

I reside in Chester VA the Store ( Off The Ark Exotic Pet's ) is also in Chester I recently took ownership of Off The Ark Exotic Pets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders still around?   

Back to top Go down

Hampton Feeders still around?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1