VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

looking for a snake rack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
holdlife

PostSubject: looking for a snake rack   Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:39 pm

I am in need of a rack for my ball pythons. I have 4 currently but would like at least 6 tubs so that I can purchase more in the future (at least enough to buy my two dream snakes lol). I'm totally worthless in terms of building my own so I'm interested in someone building me one or if the right one is for sale. I have 2 babies, 1 juvie and 1 big 4ft'er. I am on a budget but its not super tight.
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: looking for a snake rack   Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Outback has some 5 slot 32q racks listed on kingsnake for 250 ea I think. Sorry if I'm not supposed to mention other sights. With the range of sizes you have it will be difficult to find one perfect rack unless you buy new which can get pricy with shipping. I would recomend more than 6 slots though. Take it from me I started with my son a little over a year ago and we now have over 30. It's a little addictive.

If your still looking once my ARS racks arrive I'll be able to hook you up but as of today their is no confirmed ship date. Keep an eye on Craigslist as well. They show up there from time to time.

What morphs do you have so far and what are your two dream snakes?
Back to top Go down
holdlife

PostSubject: Re: looking for a snake rack   Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Thanks, ill look into those. I have them all in tanks and its too much. I don't mind as far as tub sizes, I can finagle a divider type thing. I just need them big enough for my huge male.

Message me on here when yours arrives I may still be looking honestly.

So far I have two normals, an albino and a bumblebee. My two I dream of are a piebald and a bel. But the more I thought about it I also desperately need a banana and an 8ball so maybe ten tubs haha.

Thanks for the response!
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: looking for a snake rack   Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:06 pm

You should contact Don on this sight. He has in my opinion the best looking pieds around. I got one of my females from him and will definatly be back for at least one more. He also has BEL's if memory serves me correctly. He's local for you as well.

I'll keep an eye out for racks and let you know if I find anything. I'm local as well so feel free to e-mail me if you need anything. I have learned a lot from the members here and encourage being active on the sight.
Back to top Go down
ProjectPython
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: looking for a snake rack   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:10 am

Just an FYI:

I have one of these racks if anyone is interested:

http://www.boaphileplastics.com/rhinoraxx_four_high_poly.html

I am using it right now but the snakes can easily be moved to another rack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a snake rack   

Back to top Go down

looking for a snake rack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1