VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.   Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 am

Seems a lot of folks have issues posting photos here is a simple way to upload and post.

1. Click the Host image button.

2. Click the "Choose File" search your computer / device. Select the file you want to upload
3. Click Host it.
4. Select the middle tag "Image"

5.  Right click - copy
6.  Right click, paste or cntrl+v (this also paste)

Alternatively if you use photobucket, tinypic or any other photo uploader copy the IMG Tag

There are other ways these are just the more simple ways.
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.   Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:35 am

What about with an I-pad?
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.   Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 am

Have to use photobucket. First method does not work on my Galaxy Android
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.   Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:25 pm

You can use the first method with an ipad or the second (photobucket app)

The first method you use pictures from an ipad / android / iphone you select "this device" and then upload.  It maybe a pain depending in your browser i use Puffin on all mobile devices and tablets.

Picture above from my iphone.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.   Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 pm

But yes Photo Bucket is much easier to use on a phone/tablet

Not to mention its free picture storage space so you dont have to keep the pictures on your device.
Back to top Go down
mikesupholstery

PostSubject: Re: Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:29 am

I tried those for awhile with no luck, but I was able to upload my pics with the chain emblem beside the YouTube symbol.they are right beside the upload button you pointed out in the pic earlier in this thread. It was simple, a box popped up to paste my IMG URL. But I have to watch because the first couple times it pasted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.   

Back to top Go down

Simple tutorial on how to post pictures.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1