VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

In Search of Sulcatas.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somebodysnena

PostSubject: In Search of Sulcatas.....   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello Everyone, I am I search of 1-2 Sulcatas, I prefer older more mature, need to be healthy. I have large backyard, side yards and front, roaming/graving room no problem. I have 3 boxies now, please let me know if anyone has any to be rehomed, "Thank You so much" Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
treefrog4243@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sulcatas.....   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Just so you know, sulcattas can be very aggressive with other torts. Injuring and even killing the object of their aggression. Adults can also dig holes over 3 foot around and 6 feet down overnight they tunnel under fences easily. FRANK
Back to top Go down
Somebodysnena

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sulcatas.....   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Thanks for the info Frank....I have been researching Sullys for almost a year now and know the commitment it's going to take to care for one. I also know Sullys prefer to be alone and can become aggressive with not just other Torts or Turts but with their care taker sometimes, but they seem to be a joy to care for also. I would never put my Boxies with any other pet....for fear of harm to them but I do appreciate you input, any thing I can learn helps. Jocelyn
Back to top Go down
treefrog4243@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sulcatas.....   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:20 pm

You're welcome. Big sulcattas are neat animals, as long as you go in with eyes open. Fran
Back to top Go down
Somebodysnena

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sulcatas.....   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:34 pm

The more I learn about them the more they pull at my heart strings, my family understands that some day they will be responsible for the Sully, we have talked about it numerous time, although they are not practical pets, I am so ready to make the that commitment. I want to prepare my yard though, get everything right, it's like a new baby coming home...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Sulcatas.....   

Back to top Go down

In Search of Sulcatas.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1