VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

So stoked - lemonblast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Running_Elk
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: So stoked - lemonblast   Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:54 pm

My boyfriend Max and I have considered a female lemonblast ball python for some time. We have mostly boys because boys are less expensive and we really have a collection of pets. However, if we got a lemonblast, we wanted a female because we have been toying with the idea of breeding in the distant future, and her and my bumblebee could make killer bees, which are completely awesome. Anyways, a local pet store was selling a very cool female for 375, which is a reasonable-ish price. I wanted to surprise Max for his birthday (tomorrow) and a few days ago I started looking online for a lemonblast female, via kingsnake classified and breeders' websites. I found a few for a bit cheaper shipped than the pet store (300 to 350). Then I found one Mike Wilbanks was selling on a reptile auction site and have been watching her for a few days. I just won! I seriously won the auction and got her for 170 shipped! I am beyond stoked right now! The auction site is ReptileRing...I've never used it before but Mike Wilbanks has a stellar reputation, so I don't feel sketched out about getting her at such a low price or from a site I've never used. I can't believe it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: So stoked - lemonblast   Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Reptile Ring is legit, it's not busy. Kinda a failure to lauch
Back to top Go down
Running_Elk
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: So stoked - lemonblast   Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:56 pm

That's probably why I won. Lots of good stuff on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So stoked - lemonblast   

Back to top Go down

So stoked - lemonblast
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: