VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

75% Jampea Tiger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: 75% Jampea Tiger   Tue May 06, 2014 6:21 am

I picked this girl up this weekend. Shes 4+ years old about 12-13' in length, I imagine can get a little more size on her length wise.  Going to bulk her up for next season.  

Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   Tue May 06, 2014 10:02 am

Beautiful retic needle. Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Tigers are my favorite! Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   Tue May 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Nice pick up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   Tue May 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Thanks Shes a very nice, i did not plan on an adult but could not pass her up.

I prefer a clean classic pattern, buy in person you can really see the Jamp influence those eyes are very silver.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   Tue May 06, 2014 8:04 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Deedle wrote:

I prefer a clean classic pattern, buy in person you can really see the Jamp influence those eyes are very silver.

You should have brought her over while you were out here :-p cant beat the price, hell id of probably picked her up had i seen her  Embarassed I had that empty cage and all
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

Dementeddogz wrote:
Deedle wrote:

You should have brought her over while you were out here :-p cant beat the price, hell id of probably picked her up had i seen her  Embarassed I had that empty cage and all

Haha, yeah I didn't tell anyone what I was picking up or from whom that would of known! Having such a high % Jampea Tiger is not really common still, adult females are very few and far between.

I had the little man with me again, I wanted to get home in time to play with him before bed time, and
I wanted to get her home/set up she didn't like being in a tub just the couple hours coming back!  Shes settling in quite nicely.  

She'll be going out to a friend on a breeder loan in a few months, got at least a couple really nice males lined up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   

Back to top Go down

75% Jampea Tiger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: