VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is My Asian Forest Pregnant?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MPayne

PostSubject: Is My Asian Forest Pregnant?   Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:52 pm

I bought my first scorpion last night. I have a sneaking suspicion that she is pregnant. I looked up a bunch of pictures of pregnant Asian Forest scorpions and I can't quite sway my decision either way. Her picture from last night is my avatar picture. I would just like to know what everyone thinks. I also read that if they are stressed out, they could have some swelling of the abdomen. She hasn't changed in size and refuses to leave her water dish. Being my first scorpion, I would love to have the opinion of others who are more knowledgeable to this breed and their pregnancies. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
BigSexy442

PostSubject: Re: Is My Asian Forest Pregnant?   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:39 pm

yes, she's pregnant
Back to top Go down
MPayne

PostSubject: Re: Is My Asian Forest Pregnant?   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:51 pm

Lol I wasn't asking you babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is My Asian Forest Pregnant?   

Back to top Go down

Is My Asian Forest Pregnant?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Invertebrate Discussion-
Jump to: