VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

where can I get flagyl?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: where can I get flagyl?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:30 am

Does anyone know where i can get flagyl locally? Im willing to pay someone, I just need it ASAP...orcan someone point me in the direction of a store that will carry it in the appropriate reptile form?
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: where can I get flagyl?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 pm

What are you trying to treat? Have you tried Southern States or Tractor Supply? It would be called Metronidazole there but would be in pill form and you'd have to crush it up but it doesn't dissolve in water which makes administering it a little more difficult.  Do you know how to calculate dosage amounts because there have been deaths associated with it when the dosage exceeds 100mg/kg.
You can get liquid form but probably have to order online if you can wait a couple days to get it. The only other option is a good REPTILE vet but then of course there is the office visit fee, check up fee, fecal float fee, and flagyl prescription charges.....
Back to top Go down

where can I get flagyl?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: General Care Discussion-
Jump to: