VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

im tryin to find a tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashleynh2013

PostSubject: im tryin to find a tank   Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:04 am

I'm looking for a 55-60 gallon tank for my boyfriends motley corn snake. I've been looking around and the cheapest one I have found was 100$...does anyone know where I can get one cheaper???
Back to top Go down
jgard
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: im tryin to find a tank   Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 am

Try to find out when petco is having their $1/gal sale and they may have what you are looking for. If you want something a little smaller, I have a 40 gal breeder I will sell for $35.
Back to top Go down
ashleynh2013

PostSubject: Re: im tryin to find a tank   Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:53 am

I believe that sale is in September...
Back to top Go down
jgard
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: im tryin to find a tank   Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:02 am

I looked at the online ad and it is going on right now through January 25. The ad I looked at was for the petco on princess anne in va beach. They have 10/20/29/40/55 gallons available. Also, if you go and they are sold out, they might give you a rain check for one which is what they did for me over the summer.
Back to top Go down
ashleynh2013

PostSubject: Re: im tryin to find a tank   Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 pm

That's great...thank you...were going either tomorrow if there open or Thursday
Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: im tryin to find a tank   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:01 pm

I dont have a 55g, however i do have a 75 gallon with a lid. 50$....only problem is it has tiny scratches in it. Doesnt effect the vision of the animal though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im tryin to find a tank   

Back to top Go down

im tryin to find a tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Enclosures, Racks, and other Herp Equipment-
Jump to: