VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

VE-175 - Iris Tubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Holiday Tree Storage Box

Measuring 52.32l x 20.31w x 14.30t

They make great tubs for larger species, this time of year you can get them @ Walmart for $30 or so. Use to keep a few of these for the retics.

http://www.irisusainc.com/p-680-ve-175w.aspx
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Thank you for the heads-up. I don't have a retic but my female BCI is getting large enough that this would be useful if I needed to take her somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Another thing to look for. Usually after Christmas you can find red and green sterilite 41qt tubs marked down to 3 or 4 bucks. They normally run around 12 for the clear ones. My snakes don't mind the Christmas colors.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:48 pm

bcr229 wrote:
Thank you for the heads-up.  I don't have a retic but my female BCI is getting large enough that this would be useful if I needed to take her somewhere.

They work great for a variety of things, transport/soaking/holding tubs all else fails and you don't use them they make great storage tubs for other things.  

zues wrote:
Another thing to look for. Usually after Christmas you can find red and green sterilite 41qt tubs marked down to 3 or 4 bucks. They normally run around 12 for the clear ones. My snakes don't mind the Christmas colors.   Very Happy 

I looked for them when I was out today @ Walmart didn't see any, I didn't realize this size like this, generally they're more opaque than the clears, I'd like to pick one up to see if my OG male calms down a bit more.  

Another great one for after Christmas, I'll definitely look to get a handful of these price depending.  Target sells an identical 41qt for $6 to the Sterilite whatever there brand is, I have these in my rack now flawless so far and a bit cheaper than the sterilites.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:12 am

zues wrote:
Another thing to look for. Usually after Christmas you can find red and green sterilite 41qt tubs marked down to 3 or 4 bucks. They normally run around 12 for the clear ones. My snakes don't mind the Christmas colors.   Very Happy 

Update on this. I was in Walmart this afternoon and they were marked down to $5.97. I thought I got them cheaper last year so they may mark them down again in a few weeks. If not they are still half off.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:08 am

Walmart appears to have plenty of these, but not on sale. They didn't include plastics in the after Christmas sale.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 am

How much are they at your Walmart
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:06 am

The ve-175s are $30
The red 41qt were $7.97

They had a sign up "Plastic Storage is not included in any sales, or mark downs"

This is the first year I've seen this, will try again tomorrow after new years.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:30 am

Red and green are 5.97 here but the 41qt tubs are normally around 12 bucks
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:39 am

I bought a ve175 when I posted this @ 30, I checked a couple days later and seen the reds (they didn't have any greens at my walmart) they were the same price.

Also again Target has a 41 qt tub that fits perfectly (their brand) for $5.89 daily. I just thought it would be cool to have a couple colored ones as of right now I only have 1-41qt rack and I have extra tubs for each slot. I guess never hurts to have extra tubs laying around though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VE-175 - Iris Tubs    

Back to top Go down

VE-175 - Iris Tubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Enclosures, Racks, and other Herp Equipment-
Jump to: