VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
susanshea

PostSubject: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 pm

My name is Susan and I have been a herp owner for almost 25 years. I am so happy to join this forum of other herp people in Virginia. Presently, I only have one lonely Sulcata tortoise but am acquiring a Russian tort for my daughter ( who lives with me) for Christmas. I am a Life Science teacher and have had the opportunity to introduce many young people to reptiles, arachnids, amphibs, and fish in my classroom. My fellow teachers and I are presently moving into a new school after ours burned and I can't wait to refurbish my new classroom. I lost several snakes, two beardies, a tarantula, and a few cool tree frogs to the fire for I am looking forward to a whole new herd!
Thanks, Susan
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about the fire, that's tragic about your lost animals. I am glad to hear though about a new generation being introduced to and educated about herps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
crains0703

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Welcome! My condolences to the lost reptiles, that's terrible. Look forward to seeing your new additions.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Welcome! If you are ever in Hampton Roads, I would be glad to help your efforts in supplying the new school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:00 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Welcome, from a former science instructor!
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:05 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1