VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Possibly Selling the Crested collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Waiting until feb-apr. Pm me for available geckos or text 7574745258.

Last edited by californiadreamin on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:50 pm

You know Id be interested!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 am

I would be interested...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:45 am

Would possibly be interested in a few but not a full collection which is probably more so what you're aiming for.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 am

I AM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 am

Me, me, me! Text me back! Lol
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:20 am

I responded first!
First come first serve!
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:40 am

Haha I know you did..I wasn't asking for geckos lol. BUT, how do you know I didn't text him before you responded on here ; D haha jk
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:27 am

Wow! Lol ill be taking pictures  of all my geckos this week/next week as time permits. This is a killer group withb some awesome babies. And yes that yellow  girl I posted awhile back will most likely be for sale.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:40 am

californiadreamin wrote:
Wow! Lol ill be taking pictures  of all my geckos this week/next week as time permits. This is a killer group withb some awesome babies. And yes that yellow  girl I posted awhile back will most likely be for sale.
I want that Yellow! And the screamer!
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 am

Well I will be waiting until feb-apr to see what I'm going to do (got some news) I do have some holdbacks available though. Deedle I have that screamer available  and ryan I have some higher end pinners available as well. Sarah I might let go some red babies.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 am

Sounds good, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Let me know first!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Actually, we have done bussiness in the past, I should get first dibs lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Ill post up some pics of the ones I have available tonight/tomorrow
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Ohhh yayyyy
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Cool...fyi I think we should each get a chance at one instead of somebody taking them all!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:31 am

I'm debating whether or not to get more cresteds or get my first gargoyle. Either way, I need to get a heating solution for my 2 crested girls.

That being said, I agree with Dagan - I'd like a chance to see what will be available and maybe score a nice boy.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:38 am

Sorry for the lack of posts..I've just been super busy. Tonight is cleaning/feeding night so I will be snapping somebpics!! Stay tuned lol
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Rhuwme they don't need anything special for heat, room temp is all they need
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Room temp in my apartment feels cold to me, even though the thermometer on the exo terra reads about 70~72 F. Guess it's just me
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 am

Well here they are...sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Ooh, I like the black & yellow/cream harley and the dalmation tri harley!

which reminds me: I need to post updated pics and weights of my girls.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Open to cash offers on all the geckos posted.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Will do group discounts as well.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Change of plans. I'm selling 90% of the collection.  I have a lot of juvi females. I have an adult black and cream female rtb. Tricolor male etc. I will work to get more pics of them. I have some pics of themon my phone so text me for pics. 7574745258.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:45 pm

I also have a NICE red male ftb from altitude exoctics.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Black and cream female on hold.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Black and cream female is sold...thanks sarah!!! specials  going on this week. priced to move. I have 15+geckos, thwir tubs etc. Will do a super group deal. Jel reptiles, altitude exotics, ac reptile etc bloodlines.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Some nice geckos left everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Selling the Crested collection   

Back to top Go down

Possibly Selling the Crested collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: