VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My only lizzard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: My only lizzard   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:51 pm

This guy is so great canned snails, worms, good mix of fruit and veg and a good dog food.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:52 pm

That's so neat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Thank, the dad was a badly kept guy. A friend took him (the dad) and saved his life. she breed him this year and gave me this one as a thank you for turning her on to blue tonques.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Wow so that's still a juvy?
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Focal X wrote:
Wow so that's still a juvy?
born on 6/13/2011 Started in a 10 gallon - 20 gallon and yesterday a 40 breeder.
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 am

I KNEW THAT WAS YOU STEVE! I recognized the baby. Its looking great! I pulled the picture up and showed Karen. She said it definitely had Stubby's eyes and she was sure that was his baby.

I just found this forum last night and posted an ad for the couple of babies I have left. Someone placed ad ad on Craig's list about the forum and I came on to check it out. Glad to see there's a network up and running here locally.

Can't wait to see Monte in person. I still haven't sexed the babies I have left, but a couple are showing definite male traits when they are around the grown-ups. Argh!

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 am

dsteamn wrote:
I KNEW THAT WAS YOU STEVE! I recognized the baby. Its looking great! I pulled the picture up and showed Karen. She said it definitely had Stubby's eyes and she was sure that was his baby.

I just found this forum last night and posted an ad for the couple of babies I have left. Someone placed ad ad on Craig's list about the forum and I came on to check it out. Glad to see there's a network up and running here locally.

Can't wait to see Monte in person. I still haven't sexed the babies I have left, but a couple are showing definite male traits when they are around the grown-ups. Argh!

Yes its me. Just moved him up to a 40B,
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 pm

That's good. He won't need so much walking space over the winter because he will be getting ready to brumate soon, but he's definitely gonna need something 'walkable' come spring. Mine are starting to go more towards the protein side of things so I know they are starting to go down a little. Oscar Rose is only eating about once a week now and stays in her wicker basket and peaks out all the time. I look for her to have a LONG winter's nap after popping out 15 babies this summer. She's definitelhy changed her behavior into a grown up since doing that. Still sweet and yet to- bite - even when I was reaching in and getting the newborns.

Gotta love a bluey!/8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My only lizzard   

Back to top Go down

My only lizzard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: