VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Leopard Geckos: Room Temp?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Leopard Geckos: Room Temp?   Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Really interested in hearing what room temperature other breeders keep their leopard geckos at. So far, the room temp for mine is about 84 degrees day and 79 degrees night. I'm not using a basking spot for any since it really heats up the entire terrarium. They all have a dry hide and a moist hide, and about 90% of the time they all choose the moist hide. They're all active and eating well. Have not gone the heat tape/heat mat route yet.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Leopard Geckos: Room Temp?   Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 am

I kept Leo's a few years ago. I used a heat pad for the hot spot and the house was kept around 78. They were fine with that setup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com

Leopard Geckos: Room Temp?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1