VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frisket00

PostSubject: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 am

I was wandering what the numbers that are placed next to a snake type in the forms mean. I no it is probelly a stuid question but i have been wandering.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 am

1.2 means one male, two females. 0.1 means on female; 1.0 means one male.

3.4.5 means three males, four females and five in which the sex is unknown.

First digit is male, second is female.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:04 pm

...It took me a month to figure that out....at least you are smart enough to just ask frisket...Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:07 pm

maxhorsley wrote:
...It took me a month to figure that out....at least you are smart enough to just ask frisket...Laughing 
lol! cryingwithlaughter 
Back to top Go down
frisket00

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 pm

thank i thought i could figure it out on my own but was falling at it. Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Embarassed  ....shhhhhsht Ryan
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Lol just givin you a hard time Smile
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 pm

lmao...i know....funny how I've learned so much in a few months---thought i'd never get the het and dom and co-dom stuff.....lol...now we have triple gene projects and all that.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Asking is good. That way we learn.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:41 pm

And this forum is awesome at helping out and not being rude about it... Since I joined my head has almost exploded from the amount of knowledge I have learned from all of these guys and gals...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:03 pm

maxhorsley wrote:
lmao...i know....funny how I've learned so much in a few months---thought i'd never get the het and dom and co-dom stuff.....lol...now we have triple gene projects and all that.
LOL you want your head to explode, research fader in BP's. I gave up and bought a similar guy w/o it for half the price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Joe talks BP genetics so far over my head I get lost. He sees things and how to get there, that leave me just says OK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type   

Back to top Go down

what do the numbers mean that are put up next to a snake type
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1