VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Snakes are falling out of the trees in D.C.!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don

PostSubject: Snakes are falling out of the trees in D.C.!   Thu May 30, 2013 6:28 pm

There has to be a good joke here somewhere, but the only ones I can think of make politicians look like snakes and that is unfair to snakes:

http://wtop.com/109/3341088/Snakes-fall-from-trees-in-DC-park
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Snakes are falling out of the trees in D.C.!   Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

The cell phone video is pretty funny. I hope Ricky Ricardo and the Dragon Lady refrained from killing the snake.

A friend of mine while working as the herpetologist for the National Aquarium in DC, receives a call one about a "reptilian monster" near the white house. He rushes over there to find a 2.5 foot green iguana.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Snakes are falling out of the trees in D.C.!   Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Wow I was reading this and couldn't help but think back to the "especially when they're spotted in D.C." do people forget they was here before us?
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Snakes are falling out of the trees in D.C.!   Fri May 31, 2013 9:12 am

I am just trying to imagine the conversation the snake had with a pigeon. "You think pooping on humans is funny? Watch this! Geronimo...!" cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakes are falling out of the trees in D.C.!   

Back to top Go down

Snakes are falling out of the trees in D.C.!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1