VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tattoo Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Tattoo Work   Fri May 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Does anyone on here or anyone in the Norfolk/VA Beach area know anyone that does tattoo work? Got a back piece some one started to outline on my back but she then jacked it up....So wanna find someone that can redo it for less/cheap not looking for color work just someone that can do good black work. It's spring time and I'd love to head to the beach but not with this 5 year old drawing on my back.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Fri May 10, 2013 4:04 pm

There are lots of artists around the beach. I'm not familiar with one over there that specializes in black and gray. But, if you want I can make a few inquiries. Though, I don't think anyone I'd get referred to would be inexpensive. Good luck!

What do you mean by jacked it up? Did she do a bad job so you need to have it covered or did she jack up the price after outlining it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Fri May 10, 2013 9:46 pm

She just started a business and people was going to her i thought cool i'll check her out (I was 19) They had some good looking work for a great price....well i drew up what i wanted and the only part she didn't wanna tattoo was the parts over my butt i said ok i can find someone later to touch all that up.. She out lined it looked great i paid her and left. the next day....only half the ink took and sitting at about a 95 degree angle....
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Fri May 10, 2013 11:26 pm

I'm sorry bro, that's rough... Check out rocksteady tattoo in Hampton, I have gotten work from them and so have a bunch of my friends, awesome artists and people and a reasonable price...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
frisket00

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 am

if you dont mind the drive army/navy on 17 in york town does great work. ask for james or jermie. they r the people that do my tattoo. James is on face book if you want to see his work
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 am

If you're still looking, my son-in-law is an artist, does all of his work from freehand art work he creates for you. He lives in Chesapeake but has his own chair and table, so he can come to you. He does tat parties too. Depending on what your group books, the host gets theirs for free.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 am

Be sure to take some before and after shots!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:37 pm

dsteamn I'd love to get in touch with him, does he have a number i can reach him at? PM me with it if so
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 am

Sending pm.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 pm

never got it
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 am

I sent you a note, but in case anyone else wants to know. His name is John. His wife sets his appointments, Her name is Kristin, and her number is 757-576-3707.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Work   

Back to top Go down

Tattoo Work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1