VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cave Gecko Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Cave Gecko Info   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:39 pm

So I'm going to be getting a new exo-terra 24x18x12 soon and I was thinking of getting a cave gecko for it. I've found a few care sheets on them but was wondering if anyone here has any personal experience with them? I'd like to know how you care for yours, what's their temperament like, etc? I also know there are different kinds of cave geckos, but I have no idea what the differences are between them, so if anyone knows anything about that, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Cave Gecko Info   Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 am

I am also considering Australian barking geckos (Underwoodisaurus milii) for this terrarium, so if anyone has experience with them I would love to hear about it as well
Back to top Go down

Cave Gecko Info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1