VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

I just had a nice surprise when weighing a few of my girls. I don't weigh my snakes very often and really don't pay attention to each snakes size unless someone is not eating. I have two cinnamon girls that I wanted to breed this year. I knew one was definitely going to be big enough and the other was a maybe. I was thinking they 1200-1300g for the smaller one and 1500-1600g for the larger one. I just went to weigh them trying to finalize this years breeding plans. When I opened the smaller ones tub she looked huge. I thought I had the wrong tub so I checked the other tub. Both of these girls are huge. The larger one is 2200g and the smaller on is 1800. They both ate yesterday but I'm still shocked. Guess I should pay closer attention.
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Awesome! I said the same thing about one of my het-pieds the other day. I knew she was big but I opened the tub and was shocked! That certainly is a good way to be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 pm

weigh my cinni f often and seems to take forever to gain weight!

What do you plan on pairing them with? If its top secret i understand!

Last edited by Vergesseneins on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for ever forever)
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm

The bigger one is going to be bred by the clown. I was thinking the smaller one wouldn't go untill late in the season so I was hoping my lesser enchi would be ready. Now that she is up to size not sure I want to wait around to see what the lesser enchi does. I may breed her to the clown as well. Can you ever have to many visual het clowns?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   

Back to top Go down

Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1