VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

I just had a nice surprise when weighing a few of my girls. I don't weigh my snakes very often and really don't pay attention to each snakes size unless someone is not eating. I have two cinnamon girls that I wanted to breed this year. I knew one was definitely going to be big enough and the other was a maybe. I was thinking they 1200-1300g for the smaller one and 1500-1600g for the larger one. I just went to weigh them trying to finalize this years breeding plans. When I opened the smaller ones tub she looked huge. I thought I had the wrong tub so I checked the other tub. Both of these girls are huge. The larger one is 2200g and the smaller on is 1800. They both ate yesterday but I'm still shocked. Guess I should pay closer attention.
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Awesome! I said the same thing about one of my het-pieds the other day. I knew she was big but I opened the tub and was shocked! That certainly is a good way to be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 pm

weigh my cinni f often and seems to take forever to gain weight!

What do you plan on pairing them with? If its top secret i understand!

Last edited by Vergesseneins on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for ever forever)
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 pm

The bigger one is going to be bred by the clown. I was thinking the smaller one wouldn't go untill late in the season so I was hoping my lesser enchi would be ready. Now that she is up to size not sure I want to wait around to see what the lesser enchi does. I may breed her to the clown as well. Can you ever have to many visual het clowns?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?   

Back to top Go down

Ever been surprised when weighing one of your snakes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: