VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArkGullwing

PostSubject: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Here's some photos of my Avicularia versicolor, starting with a year ago when I first got him to yesterday.

Also from yesterday

And here's a video of my Haplocosmia nepalensis cleaning his feets :3

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:59 pm

That color is stunning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Man that versi looks good
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
ArkGullwing

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks! I need to figure out a bigger enclosure for him, but not too big. XD his current home seems a little cramped to me and is more aptly sized for my P metallica sling.
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:39 pm

I am not big on Ts but that Versicolor is stunning!! I have seen them before but forgot how colorful they are! I always thought that these guys as well as the cobalt blue Ts have aggressive temperaments?
Back to top Go down
ArkGullwing

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Docwade87 wrote:
I am not big on Ts but that Versicolor is stunning!! I have seen them before but forgot how colorful they are! I always thought that these guys as well as the cobalt blue Ts have aggressive temperaments?

Cobalt blues yes, these guys no. I don't think there is an Avicularia that isn't docile by nature and easy to handle, not to mention, low toxicity.
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:52 pm

good info to know!! I can always remember the cobalt blues rearing up at me and showing their fangs....YIKES!!! almost more aggressive than the baboons
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:15 pm

That's the reason I thought twice about the cobalts. Glad to see there is a prettier alternative Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Those are my favorite T's.
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Wow, that is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis   

Back to top Go down

Some pics of A versicolor plus bonus video of H nepalensis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Invertebrate Discussion-
Jump to: