VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator

PostSubject: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:49 am

People can be real ********!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 am

Those are most likely the same people that start out hurting dog, cats then move on to people.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 am

Six percent is a pretty sizable portion of the population. That is sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 am

Unfathomable!
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Wow! That's pretty significant, and very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm

iagree
Don wrote:
Six percent is a pretty sizable portion of the population. That is sad.
Back to top Go down
Shelleyshadows
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 pm

I only killed one animal driving, unfortunately it was a black snake of some kind. It was late at night and I couldn't see him until the last second, I tried to swerve and almost hit a parked car... I cried for like an hour afterwards.

Very unfortunate and sad how people can be that way...
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=755407926
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:26 pm

its okay we forgive you;) at least your not doing it on purpose!!
Back to top Go down
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:24 pm

I only hit people intentionally. XD J/K

If I accidentally hit something I always stop to make sure that one it is not a female with babies and two that it got killed when I hit it so that there is no suffering. I've only ever hit two rabbits due to how they like to run off the road and then bolt right back under your car. -.- If I see anything even frogs in the middle of the road trying to cross I am one of those animal freaks that will stop to help it cross.
Back to top Go down
Shelleyshadows
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 pm

It breaks my heart when I see dead baby turtles in the road... Hence how I ended up with 8 of them... Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=755407926
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Just so Iam clear here... NO one here ever want to run over a few of the Canada Geese that cross the roads in heards of 50 or more. I admit the thought has crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:31 pm

I once put my truck in a ditch while dodging a duck. Duck was fine, my truck had to be put out of its misery
Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:35 am

I think he should repeat the experiment except hide some nails in the fake critters.
After getting out to help a turtle to the side of the road then having some psycho in a minivan swerve and hit on purpose as i was getting back into my car, makes me want those people to suffer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ladycrotalus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers   

Back to top Go down

Study shows 6% of drivers are sadistic animal killers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1