VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cape Fear Serpentarium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Cape Fear Serpentarium   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm

So I've been to the Serpentarium in Cape Fear a few times, and I just realized I have TONS of pictures from there. I'm aware their website posts their strict 'no flash photography' rule, and it is also visible as a sign at the building. The pictures I still have are from a feeding day and when I went I asked if non-flash was okay. They said that was no problem, and nearly everyone there was taking pictures and videos. I can't find anything on their site that says whether or not they allow outside pictures to be posted publicly, so if anyone knows, please let me know. I can't imagine they'd have a huge problem with it, but just in case...

Also, anyone want a picture-heavy thread full of at least 10-15 pictures of some really cool animals?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Cape Fear Serpentarium   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm

I would love to see what you have!! Just check with them to make sure nobody would have an issue. I can't imagine they would since Facebook and all is around....
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Cape Fear Serpentarium   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Yeah, I'll send them a quick email first. I only wonder because they have so few pictures of their own animals on both their website and their Facebook...
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Cape Fear Serpentarium   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 pm

I just sent them a message, I'll wait to post until I hear back from them. Fingers crossed they say yes! I love their animals and I would love to share some pictures of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cape Fear Serpentarium   

Back to top Go down

Cape Fear Serpentarium
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1