VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A little treasure that I have never shown...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: A little treasure that I have never shown...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 pm

I got this little one along with Otis my blonde pinstripe from Andrew Schnell. The day he was shipping Otis, I get this text that said hey do you want one of these (referring to two hatchling cresteds for $30) of course I said sure!! and I really lucked out. I gave her to my sister to keep but I have full intentions to introducing her to a male next year. The only thing I am not to fond of is the Dalmatian spots...

Thanks for looking!!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: A little treasure that I have never shown...   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Cute - I think the spots are unique Smile
Back to top Go down

A little treasure that I have never shown...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1