VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

oh my god ball pythons fart like people!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:31 am

I absolutely don't want to sound silly in any kind of way or goofy or so, but dang!
I keep my Ball Pythons in my bedroom where the temperature changes the least. One night i heard this huge fart and knew it was not me... hahaa.. snakes can have gas...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Yep. Freaked me out the firt time I heard it. I almost took him to the vet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:52 pm

sure do. they shart everywhere as well... just like people. lol but yeah it is pretty wierd
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Bobbykaizer wrote:
sure do. they shart everywhere as well... just like people. lol but yeah it is pretty wierd

I hate it from one end of the tub to the other up one side down the other they sharted.... smfh smfh

Sometimes I wish they had at the least little nubs then I could give em some Charmin....
Back to top Go down
acl2790
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:37 pm

I had just cleaned the cage of a 500 gram male a few months ago and heard a huge farting sound. I looked through the tub and saw his tail up at a 45 degree angle and he was literally sharting projectiles all over the side of the tub. It reminded me of a fire hose that was out of control... disgusting. Another night, a farting ball python literally woke my wife up and she was scared from what made the noise. As soon as I'm in a bigger place they are out of the bedroom!!
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:45 pm

I have a 3 year old daughter and she likes to sleep in my bed as well. Everytime the snakes fart and she's not asleep yet you'll hear her say "Dada stop that you're nasty". And when i say it was the snakes she says "you're a liar, just stop it i'm trying to sleep"..
I then always say "well they do sound pretty human but believe me little one - i can do better than that..!"
Back to top Go down
AllReptileGal

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

My beardie and iguana both sound like humans as well my fiancee laughs so I blame him for teaching them bad habits lol
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Have you heard there belly growls when you palpitate, sounds just like mine.
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah, it feels like they're about to shart on you.. Lol..
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:09 am

I have never heard that from my snake or any of my lizards except my monitor and it's horrible and so funny at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh my god ball pythons fart like people!   

Back to top Go down

oh my god ball pythons fart like people!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1