VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

lol this is kinda funny look

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:04 am

i think this is the same person who had the het yellow belly the two pics are even different i think its the same snake it looks normal in the second pic what do you think qote i have a pastel ball about 6 months old. gorgeous snake. its a male. only reason im rehoming is becuz our appartments dont allow snakes. trying to have him go to a good home. asking a rehoming fee of 130 for him. this is cheap if you know about morphs. i just need him gone. =/ he is a great snake. never bite anyone. had him sense birth. plz text me if u r interested. or give me a call. prefeer text. 760 995 013five

Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:09 am

this is the second picture of the snake just asking what you guys oppinion is on this snake a friend was interested i dont think its a pastel tho

Last edited by dj6884 on Wed May 02, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:10 am

just curious what you guys thought
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 am

Looks a pastel. I think the second pic is just a bad one. Both pics are of the same snake. I would talk him down from 130 though. I just love some craigslist posts. "I just want my precious baby to go to a loving home (sniff). Rehoming fee of $50,000! Firm! Don't try and low ball me on this one! I know what these things are worth!"
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:29 am

Both pics are the same snake. I don't see pastel in that snake and if it is you can find a much better example for less money.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:32 am

yeah $130 is nuts for a male pastel. Same snake, you can match up the patterns down the back.

As for it being the same wacko with the "het YB" snakes, not sure of that, you can check the phone numbers or e-mail addresses??
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 am

i paid 85 for my high yellow lemon pastel male and i told my friend to just go to a breeder or reputable person in the area 130 is way to much i think
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 10:44 am

Well, at least they are not claiming it is a het yellowbelly now.

http://www.vaherps.com/t1632-lol-this-is-kinda-funny-lol

If you look at the first picture, the flash was used. That makes it look like it has more yellow in it.

I'd run away from this person. They say they live in a house, but the ad says apartment. They don't know the genetics of the snake, they just want it gone. There are far too many red flags to engage in a transaction with this person. If, however, you do decide to buy, I'd quarantine that animal for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 am

my friend is passing on that one its too scetchy to both of us i have pastels and mojaves due and i wouldnt ask that much unless their was no brown on it and it was a female some people make me giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol this is kinda funny look   

Back to top Go down

lol this is kinda funny look
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1