VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I really need to stop looking through classifieds.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Well I now own a THIRD double het project. As if two were not enough. I was checking out the classifieds and ran across a pair of double het SK axanthic/genetic stripe. In my twisted mind I just had to buy them because I have two het genetic stripe females and a spider 66% het SK axanthic female that I had no males for. So now I have this little project, a VPI snow project, and my double het albino/pied project. So why all you guys are hatching really great visual stuff I will be banging my head on my desk looking at normal hets.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Sweet. Now you just have to work some pastel in that mix Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 pm

I've completely quit looking at classifieds until some of my hatchlings start to sell. I'm too far in the dog house right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm sure you will reap the rewards in a few years. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Im waiting until after Hamburg on Saturday before I REALLY get into them but I do read them. The only thing we are for sure picking up while we are there are 2 racks. Other than that, we are looking for good deals or maybe package deals. Hopefully focusins on our G-Stripe ordeal I am excited for.

I do look at the classifieds and get ideas of what I want and such but next week could be a totally different story.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

I'am with Don here, need to hatch some, sell some. And I'am working on caging right now.
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 am

hahaa, same here.. i need to stop looking too.. but, there are all these projects that want to be done... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:45 am

I feel you there... Even though I've stopped looking in the classifieds I still get a phone call or a few texts a week asking if I want this or that and for some reason I can't seem to say no....
especially if it's a female.... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:42 pm

I agree with everyone else here... Classifieds are trouble... But they sure are fun Smile

I'm with smd58, I'm saving up for another rack right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:23 pm

i had this guy texting me asking if i wanted to trade 2 Het Pied female babies for my male Axanthic baby (250g).. since i'm in "i need more females" mode i kinda want to do that trade but then again, it's a VPI Axanthic male..

What should i do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Unless you have a Pied project going on I'd keep the Axanthic male... Just my 2 cents...

Imma build a rack this weekend well not per say as I'm a one handed still for about another month... Hopefully after that I'll be able to use ( bend ) my finger again it's a 50/50 chance but me and a buddy gonna get together and build another rack.... LMAO I'll probably do more supervising than anything smfh....
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:09 pm

im probably gonna work on a new rack this weekend as well, probably wont finish it but im going to try to copy (for what its worth) some of the freedom breeder models. Smile i'll post pics when i get it done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need to stop looking through classifieds.    

Back to top Go down

I really need to stop looking through classifieds.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1