VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Didn't someone post a large # of soft furs for sale recently

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Didn't someone post a large # of soft furs for sale recently   Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 pm

I remember someone selling around 100 soft furs recently and I'm pretty sure it was on this site. If you were the seller or buyer I please get in touch with me. Anyone else that has some soft furs for sale please let me know also.
Back to top Go down
rossreptiles

PostSubject: Re: Didn't someone post a large # of soft furs for sale recently   Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 pm

I have ASFs available
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/vinlandreptiles
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Didn't someone post a large # of soft furs for sale recently   Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:39 pm

looks like some great art work rossreptiles..
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Didn't someone post a large # of soft furs for sale recently   Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm

rossreptiles wrote:
I have ASFs available

Thanks but you're a little to far away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn't someone post a large # of soft furs for sale recently   

Back to top Go down

Didn't someone post a large # of soft furs for sale recently
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: