VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hi all - smb2585

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Hi all - smb2585   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Hello All. Smile

My name is Stephanie and I have lived in this WONDERFUL area for all the 26 yrs of my life. My boyfriend and I just recently got into Ball Pythons and have purchased 11 within the last year Smile We are excited to hopefully breed for the first time this coming season so I may be full of a million questions.

Love this idea of a forum for locals. It is so much more convenient than other forums since it gives us the chance to deal with people that we can meet and interact with. Everyone that I have been in touch with so far from the area have all been really wonderful and I am really looking forward to watching this forum grow cheers
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - smb2585   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Welcome Steph! Thanks for the kind words and joining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - smb2585   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome Stephanie

Glad to have you part of VaHerps Alot of good people that Im sure have an answer to any Herp related question you may have...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - smb2585   

Back to top Go down

Hi all - smb2585
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1