VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Off the Ark Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don

PostSubject: Off the Ark Thread   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Because of the personal attacks and the way that thread was going, I moved it to a different forum for moderators and asked Nick to view it when he gets a chance. If Nick feels I was wrong in moving it, he will move it back. Until then, I ask that we refrain from any personal attacks or name calling. If you have a negative review about a business, then please use www.faunaclassifieds.com under the Board of Inquiry. I encourage everyone here to become familiar with that site so that you can screen potential sellers of reptiles. Posting those types of threads here is counter productive. We do not require full names and locations and a whole other slew of rules, like Fauna or other sites. Until Nick gets a chance to review the thread, back to business.

Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Off the Ark Thread   Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 am

Thanks Don.

I'm going to let the thread stay dead, not because I want to hide truth or tale, but because we, collectively, decided a while back that reviews were a no-go. This was the first violation of the sites policy.

For those that didn't see it, it was offensive to viewers, full of foul language and personal attacks. This is a second violation of the sites policy.

There are also a few other issues that I have to look into, but point being, this is not the place for this kind of crap. We have a great community here and I will not tolerate anyone disrespecting the site, staff, and/or members. If anyone wants to have it out and argue on here for some reason, send me a PM and request access to the Playground Forum.

I would also like to thank everyone for being respectful in regards to the sites policies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com

Off the Ark Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1