VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:51 am

This is the first in my collection of this species. I am really starting to enjoy them and hope to be able to expand even more with them. However, this idiotic ban that has been proposed has potential of stopping all of my dreams with the Morelia Spp.

here is my female pure Coastal Carpet

PLEASE HELP US FIGHT THIS BAN IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 am

The color is so nice, who's line is it?
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:34 am

She came from Jeff @ Richmond Constrictors.....I can't remember where he said her parents came from and am kicking myself in the *** for not writing that part down in my documents
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 am

wow she is beautiful
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 am

Great looking python!
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm

alright so after weeks and weeks of contemplating and talking to some big name Carpet breeders/keepers (Nick Mutton) she has most definitely got some Cheynei(Jungle Carpet) in her, more so than coastal. Either way she is a spectacular looking snake and has an awesome temperment
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:10 pm

I somehow managed to delete the pics off of photobucket...... Ooops! I will get them up again sometime
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 pm

That is one beautiful snake! I just got some carpets (hatchlings and I was told they are part Coastal and part Irian Jaya, but I can't be sure) and they have very interesting personalities for sure.

Your girl is just spectacular. I love the color! If you ever breed her, sign me up for one of the babies!
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 pm

ClarkeReptiles wrote:
That is one beautiful snake! I just got some carpets (hatchlings and I was told they are part Coastal and part Irian Jaya, but I can't be sure) and they have very interesting personalities for sure.

Your girl is just spectacular. I love the color! If you ever breed her, sign me up for one of the babies!

You will be first on the list....I am in the market for a Diamond Jungle Cross to maybe look into pairing with her in the future. If so, should be some amazing offspring!
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Had her out today and thought I would snap a few pics. She is getting pretty big. She puts down medium rats every 7-10 days and is growing pretty consistently. I have really enjoyed her so far!!!

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 pm

duplicate post.....sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm

wow nice looking snake. looks like it would have a personality
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:38 pm

thanks! she is pretty laid back as most of them are once they get some size on them
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm

how big is she exactly?
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:06 pm

I've never measured her but at least 4 feet
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:09 pm

oh wow, she's beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)   

Back to top Go down

Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpet Python)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1